Fashion and clothes are vital human necessities regardless of technological advancements. Fashion has witnessed a number of change over the last several decades. Around the globe, there are thousands of brands and companies who work all day long to bring the latest fashion to their customers. The heart of every fashion is made of textile. Let’s look at the Top 10 Textile Manufacturing Companies, that have been dominating the fashion industry for years.
For more detail please visit>>>
1. Arvind Limited It is an Indian textile maker and is the flagship company of the Lalbhai Group, founded in 1931 in Ahmedabad. The company has been creating trendsetting styles for decades. It focuses on creating the best fabrics and original designs. It is licensed for famous international brands such as Arrow Tommy Hilfiger, Arrow Cherokee.
2. Dorothy Perkins It is a U.S.-based fashion manufacturer and retailer that is renowned for its lingerie, tights, and sleepwear collection. They offer many options and outfit ideas online . They also have a variety of clothes to pick from. This brand is a favorite among women.
3. Bombay DyeingThe Whadia Group’s Indian flagship company is a leader within the field of home textiles. This company has been redefining home style over the last few years. It sells the best bedding sheets, linens curtain and comforters as well as blankets and other bedding items.
4. Agile In 1853, the French company offers high-quality textile and footwear. It is well-known for its Chinos and bias ribs jumper.
5. Canterbury of New Zealand:In 1904 the company was founded, and is a UK-based sports clothing company that is focused on rugby football. Their slogan reflects their dedication to the sport: “committed towards the game”. It is also the official sponsor of the New Zealand and Scotland cricket teams. It has sponsored a variety of rugby clubs and countries including England, Georgia, Japan, Poland, and others.
6. Admiral Sportswear: This UK-based company is committed to producing sportswear that is that is related to cricket and football since 1914. The company is focused on three primary categories: retro-inspired sport fashion, football performance, and casual sports-inspired fashion.
7. 7.This is a US-based company which produces golf-related apparel. In the beginning, they dealt in golf-based goods and then afterward, they started creating other clothing as well. Golf players endorse their products as ambassadors. Taylormade (Adidas) has purchased the company. The company now focuses on both traditional and contemporary clothing.
8.Bruno BananiIt was founded in Germany in 1933. The company is involved in the creation of clothing and undergarments for both genders. They also manufacture certain fashion accessories, such as belts as well as wallets, shoulder bags, perfumes, and handbags and perfumes. Biophys, an eco-friendly fiber that is biocompatible with humans was among the most significant technological breakthroughs by the company.
9. Cone Mills CorporationThe German-based company is the world’s largest manufacturer of denim. Asheville Cotton, Minneola Manufacturing Company and John Wolf Textiles were all part of the company. American Spinning Company was also part of the group. W.L. Ross. They’re still the largest denim producers.
10. Cotton Corporation of IndiaThis initiative is overseen by the Ministry of Textiles in India. The corporation is mainly engaged in the importation and exporting of cotton and related products made from cotton in different countries around the globe.